MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By pop_nov Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:42 am
I started making beats with the 2000xl back in the 03. When I started recording full bands, shortly after, I had to move to daws. I just picked up the MPC software 2, hoping to get that classic swing feel. I'm on my 8th tutorial and none of them make sense. I found one that was getting to what I needed to know but he put adverts in the bottom corners so I can't see what he's doing. I'm not using any MPC hardware and maybe that's why the tutorials aren't making sense. Or maybe if I was use to mac's I wouldn't be right clicking to no effect. None of MPC 2 is user friendly. It literally took me 4 hours to figure out how to add a second track to a song. They couldn't add a button that says, "New track?" Instead I have to open 2 windows and click, "Unused." This is insane! If anyone can point out some tutorials, that are actually helpful, please do.