MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By MkSquid Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:46 pm
So, I recently purchased what is called "AIEP 3 Complete" from Akai Pro Software site (actually it takes you over to Fastspring for the transaction) and sometime after spending several hours downloading everything, I attempted to install what was supposedly "Structure 2" and it turns out the link included in the package is just a singular update file for updating to Structure 2.07 - it will do nothing if the original 2.0 is not present.

I (attempted to) reach out to Akai in the support area of their site, explaining the situation, and now, a week later, I have heard nothing.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to reach an actual human or a place to download Structure 2.0. It is surprising I can't find a trial download being that the software is so heavily locked down with iLok.

Thank you for any insight.
By MkSquid Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:09 pm
Yup - that seemed to be the route to take!

Got someone in Tech Support and they immediately sent a link to a place on their site for the downloads.

Thank you.