MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By Jotamara Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:58 pm
Hi all,

When MPC 2.10 scans for vsts, it fails to load Arturia's Analog lab, but Pro tools loads it fine.

I've recently gotten the Arturia keylab essential, which comes with Analog Lab 4 and V the vst software. I have other plugins that mpc software has scanned in and loaded before just fine, but MPC 2.10 cant load analog lab for some reason.

I include it in Preferences>Plugins>VST folders as C:\Program Files\Arturia , but when I try to "rescan all" or "scan new" vsts it would fail. When I rescan all, it says "arturiausbmidiapi.dll -> Load Failed". When I do Scan New, it says "arturiausbmidiapi.dll -> Skipped" and there's no analog lab software listed when I go to open a plugin.

However, Pro tools loads and plays analog lab just fine.

Can anyone help me with this please? I'd love to use those synth sounds in the DAW. I'm new, so any help would be greatly appreciated!
By DokBrown Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:05 pm
I’m a hardware dude, so I can’t help.

Make sure to include your desktop specs & audio interface.
It’s a good habit when dealing with software issues to include hardware.
By d-geezy Wed May 04, 2022 3:23 pm
I know I'm a little bit late on this, but in order to add your Arturia VSTs into MPC Studio, you need to add C:\Program Files\VstPlugins to your VST folders under Preferences. Scan again and it should be available to use in MPC Studio.
By Hipnosyz Wed May 04, 2022 10:32 pm
This helped me - thanks. I have V Collection 8 and MPC 2.x wouldn't recognize any of them. I did a Scan New and nada. The plugin paths I have in MPC are filled, so I didn't want to mess with them. I ended up checking my install paths again and what worked was copying a few Arturia VST3 files (Win10Pro) from C:\ProgramData\Arturia into an existing path: C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3\Arturia, and clicking "Scan New." Found them all. Aye. Now I'm wondering if other VSTs are missing...

d-geezy wrote:I know I'm a little bit late on this, but in order to add your Arturia VSTs into MPC Studio, you need to add C:\Program Files\VstPlugins to your VST folders under Preferences. Scan again and it should be available to use in MPC Studio.