MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By Bart Kittson Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:19 pm
First time using these two plugins: Kontakt and Reaktor. They do not load, it takes a few seconds (looks like they try to connect to internet but nothing appears on screen) and after that they return Timeout. Using Fresh install of MPC 2 (ver. 2.10.1). I've also tried to rescan all with the Native Access software opened. and nothing works.

Is there a workaround?

By ace_of_dub Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:09 am
Bart Kittson wrote:First time using these two plugins: Kontakt and Reaktor. They do not load, it takes a few seconds (looks like they try to connect to internet but nothing appears on screen) and after that they return Timeout. Using Fresh install of MPC 2 (ver. 2.10.1). I've also tried to rescan all with the Native Access software opened. and nothing works.

Is there a workaround?

This guy has the same problems with Arturia Software.

viewtopic.php?f=45&t=212241

I do not recommand MPC Softare as a DAW, maybe use the VST version of it, but that's it. It is a terrible DAW.