MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By pacan Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:16 pm
Hello everyone.

There is such a problem. You turn on Pad Keys to play on a computer keyboard on pads, but X and A (possibly some other ones) are hot keys for opening and closing some windows. Yes, the sound is being played, but different windows are dancing along with it... It would be logical to somehow disable some hotkeys when turning on Pad Keys. In theory, the same problem should be in MIDI Keys mode on some keys... Need to check.
By pacan Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:27 pm
Apparently, this problem exists only on Windows. On Mac, when MIDI or Pad keys modes are enabled, hotkeys are disabled. It's strange how it was missed...
By AirKevlon Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:47 pm
Hmm, works for me on Windows. With Keys (Pads) activated I can use them without any hotkeys getting triggered.

My problem is, that I have a Swiss laptop, where the Z-key and the Y-key are switched compared to an english keyboard. Does anyone know how I can get my Y-key (above the Windows-key) to trigger pad A01?

Thanks!