MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By Marco Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:48 pm
Hallo zusammen, ich hoffe ich bin mit meiner Frage hier richtig.

Ich habe meine MPC Studio verkauft da ich auf eine MPC One umgestiegen bin. Jetzt möchte der neue Besitzer natürlich gerne die Software runterladen. Allerdings ist die MPC bei Akai Pro auf mich registriert.

Kann mir bitte jemand erklären wie ich die Registrierung deaktivieren kann?

Vielen Dank im Voraus.

Grüße, Marco
By NearTao Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:52 pm
It's German...

Allo everyone, I hope my question is correct here.

I sold my MPC Studio because I switched to an MPC One. Now of course the new owner would like to download the software. However, the MPC is registered to me at Akai Pro.

Can someone please explain how I can deactivate the registration?

Thanks in advance.

Greetings, Marco

Marco, welcome to the forums. I know for the newer MPC Software, you just register your device and anybody who has registered the device can then get access to the software. You can do this without having to contact Akai.

Specifically for the Studio, this may work, but I am not positive. My suggestion would be to have the new owner try to register the Studio. If that doesn't work, you will need to contact Akai and ask them to move the license to a new user. The contact page is at https://www.inmusicbrands.com/contact and if you give them your email address and the new owner's email address they should be able to help you out.

Marco, willkommen im Forum. Ich weiß, für die neuere MPC-Software registrieren Sie einfach Ihr Gerät und jeder, der das Gerät registriert hat, kann dann auf die Software zugreifen. Sie können dies tun, ohne Akai kontaktieren zu müssen.

Speziell für das Studio mag das funktionieren, aber ich bin mir nicht sicher. Mein Vorschlag wäre, dass der neue Besitzer versucht, das Studio zu registrieren. Wenn dies nicht funktioniert, müssen Sie Akai kontaktieren und sie bitten, die Lizenz auf einen neuen Benutzer zu übertragen. Die Kontaktseite befindet sich unter https://www.inmusicbrands.com/contact und wenn Sie ihnen Ihre E-Mail-Adresse und die E-Mail-Adresse des neuen Eigentümers mitteilen, sollten sie Ihnen helfen können.