MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By sokool Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:58 am
Just wondering if anyone tried to purchase expansions from AKAI, and when doing so it directs you to buy them individually instead of purchasing all at once?

My only option was to purchase them individually and somewhere it blocked me.. Lol
I checked my bank and everything is fine with my bank. So...
I also contacted AKAI.. still waiting on a response...we shall see : /

I hope they not afraid of receiving money...HaHaHa.. ok I'm done!
By sokool Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:23 am
Ok guys somehow it's working again. Maybe I had to give it 24hrs to reset.. I don't know, but IT WORKS AGAIN!! :lol:

And I learned fastspring.com is the ones who handle purchases not AKAI.

So... I'm all set now!
By jbrown3318 Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:25 am
Yeah, the same thing happened to me. I just got into the MPC family and decided to take advantage of the 50% Black Friday Sale. I had to buy all of mine one by one.

After that, I decided to venture out and look for some other places to buy MPC expansions. I was surprised to find that not too many places have bundled kits for the MPC Software. Mostly just construction kits, loops, or one shots. I don't always want to roll my own when I get lazy.

I actually have more NI Expansion than MPC Expansions currently. So until I can find an oasis of MPC drum kits (compatible with MPC Software), I may just port some of my NI ones over. Too bad, the MPC Software can't read some of the older MPC Hardware formats.
By 83dude Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:56 pm
Shh, check out Tutor‘s. They‘re great, plus the investment helps keeping these forums available. :worthy: