MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By IRO21 Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:18 pm
Hi fellas, I recently purchased the MPC One and I have a problem getting the MPC 2 software vst plugin to work inside my FL Studio DAW. When I open MPC software as a plugin inside FL Studio, the DAW doesn't work correctly anymore: for example FL sounds mute and the scroll window for sample search doesn't work. The MPC plugin seems to work correctly but FL does not. Has anyone had the same problem as me? How can I solve this?
I'm using windows 11.
By MPC-Tutor Sun Apr 17, 2022 4:11 pm
IRO21 wrote:I'm using windows 11.

Windows 11 not officially supported yet, so it's quite likely related to this. It normally takes Akai a long time to support major new OS releases (Windows and Mac), they'll announce it here when/if ever supported:

https://inmusicbrands.force.com/maudio/ ... patibility
By GR Beats Wed May 25, 2022 5:30 am
I had the Same Problem but with Windows 10.
But I found a Way to fix this for me..
Just try to open the MPC Plugin in the FL Studio Patcher Plugin! Then it works Perfectly!!
By IRO21 Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:29 pm
GR Beats wrote:I had the Same Problem but with Windows 10.
But I found a Way to fix this for me..
Just try to open the MPC Plugin in the FL Studio Patcher Plugin! Then it works Perfectly!!

Thanks bro!!!! :worthy:
By gianni.istroni Sat Jul 01, 2023 10:39 pm
Hello I have your same problem mpc studio mk2 does not work on any Daw, on Winows works only on mac, I use Protools with AAX plugin and as it happens to you on FL, I can not store on the tracks any midi, are months that contact the support and have no answers to give, it is really scandalous that this happens, it would be enough for them to declare it honestly and one would not buy a controller that only works with macOs.