MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By kday Sat May 07, 2022 12:10 pm
I'm trying to load a Midi sequence into a Track, but it only allows me to load the Midi sequences into the sequence file instead. Anybody know if this can be done?

If only able to load Midi files to a Sequence, any way to merge all the midi file sequences into one sequence?

Thanks
By kday Sat May 07, 2022 7:56 pm
MPC-Tutor wrote:No, importing midi files creates a new sequence. Use copy events to merge multiple track data to a single sequence

What's the fastest easiest way to copy multiple midi sequence date to merge?

Is this all within the MPC software or using external DAW software or programs to do this?

Man it would be so cool if Akai updated the next MPC software to import midi data into individual tracks, along with oc course VST3 support. But I don't know if this is too difficult of a task for Akai at the moment, but if they wish to cut into the beat making market and catch up to Fruity Loops, they have to add these midi merging features that everyone is using to make beats nowadays.