MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By TORM3NTO Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:16 am
Hi everyone,

I'm a freelance filmmaker but have recently started to produce music again (I used Cubase and Fl Studio back in 2009 I believe). I

My main goal now is to create music to accompany the action in my film projects. I'm currently digging the 80s is back vibe and have downloaded a few VSTs (Helm is one of them). For some reason, I don't find MPC Beats that intuitive compared to FL Studio and other DAWs. And the fact that there aren't many users makes it hard to find solutions to problems or there is just a general lack of tutorials on youtube.

I can't even find the insert rack for effects like reverb or map the filter knob to my MPKs physical knob to change it while I'm playing an arpeggio. Now, I know that MPCs were born with sampling in mind, I totally get that and probably the logic behind MPC Beats mimics the software found in actual Akai Samplers, but I wanted to give it a chance.

Is there a discord I can join for tips and tricks?