MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By Tyler Tabler Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:37 pm
I have been running into issues when installing or uploading outputs arcade.dll file plug-in to MPC beats software. Followed all the appropriate steps and it always says failed. End result, I cannot use the arcade plugin, key notes or it’s downloaded samples. Any help on solution would be greatly appreciated.
By BostonGreen Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:49 am
Tyler Tabler wrote:I have been running into issues when installing or uploading outputs arcade.dll file plug-in to MPC beats software. Followed all the appropriate steps and it always says failed. End result, I cannot use the arcade plugin, key notes or it’s downloaded samples. Any help on solution would be greatly appreciated.

Make sure the correct plugin folder is selected in preferences, vst3 are not supported, so make sure that's not the folder selected