MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By reflexxed Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:13 pm
What's up Akai world. I have an issue. I bought a CK from Modern Producers and none of the files have sound when I drag them to a pad! but when I bring the file to sample edit it work perfectly fine. But as soon as I try to drag it back over to a pad, NOTHING! I've opened these files on multiple audio apps just to make sure it wasn't the file itself. It's clearly something I'm doing wrong! HELP ME PLEASE!!
By BostonGreen Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:36 am
reflexxed wrote:What's up Akai world. I have an issue. I bought a CK from Modern Producers and none of the files have sound when I drag them to a pad! but when I bring the file to sample edit it work perfectly fine. But as soon as I try to drag it back over to a pad, NOTHING! I've opened these files on multiple audio apps just to make sure it wasn't the file itself. It's clearly something I'm doing wrong! HELP ME PLEASE!!

Post a d/l link for the kit and I'll give it a go my end ......
By MPC-Tutor Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:14 am
Do you get problems with any other samples, such as the factory library? Have you re-started the app? If it's working in sample edit then there is nothing wrong with the file itself, so it's a either a random bug (re-start should fix) or user error. Not enough info on what you are doing to rule out user error, post a video.