MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By venage Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:43 am
Does anybody have a Link to the 2.10 Software? Since 2.11 its been consistantly crashing for me to the point where its pretty much unusable
By BostonGreen Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:02 am
venage wrote:Does anybody have a Link to the 2.10 Software? Since 2.11 its been consistantly crashing for me to the point where its pretty much unusable

Go to the Akai product page, select hardware and scroll down, previous versions are in the download section. Not your akai account page.
By venage Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:41 am
BostonGreen wrote:
venage wrote:Does anybody have a Link to the 2.10 Software? Since 2.11 its been consistantly crashing for me to the point where its pretty much unusable

Go to the Akai product page, select hardware and scroll down, previous versions are in the download section. Not your akai account page.

Thanks for the reply, I can only see links to the MPC Firmware but not the Software on the akai Website
By BostonGreen Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:21 am
Yes I just looked, it's no longer there. I'm sure someone here will have the installer they can share, just checked my pc and I've deleted it alreadd