MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By Frank Dux Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:24 am
It is possible to mix directly in the same program since exporting stems, preparing tracks by tracks, effects that go and which ones do not end up being tedious, I would like to know the experience of someone else and the positive and negative of doing it since I have done it but exporting the stems to the same folder and this time using the audio tracks from the same MPC Software. :popcorn:
By mrmarbury Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:37 pm
Dunno if I understand your question but yes you can mix and even master in MPC Software. Did it and do it from time to time. Everything's there.
By Frank Dux Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:41 am
mrmarbury wrote:Dunno if I understand your question but yes you can mix and even master in MPC Software. Did it and do it from time to time. Everything's there.

The question was if all the work can be done only in MPC Software or also choose to use other DAWs?
Is it advisable to master instrumentals in MPC Software? :popcorn: