MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By matt underwood Thu Oct 20, 2022 5:23 pm
Hello everybody, might be a stupid question and i didn't found the answer in this forum so far.

on my mpc one and live i'm able to copy my tracks after i push the pen button. but how does it work inside the software? i ask this because i bought a mpc studio recently and there is also no way to copy tracks.
i saw in the software that it is possible to copy sequences when i right-click on "sequence" in the upper left corner, but when i right-click on "track" nothing happens?? i'm probably do something wrong or i'm just blind or stupid.. can somebody pls help me on this one.. would enhance my mpc studio workflow alot. thx in advance..
By Masi Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:35 pm
Tracks belong to sequences. Therefore the menu item for copying tracks is found in the burger menu within "Edit > Sequence".

Took me also some time the first time I was looking for it.

Masi
By matt underwood Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:52 pm
Masi wrote:Tracks belong to sequences. Therefore the menu item for copying tracks is found in the burger menu within "Edit > Sequence".

Took me also some time the first time I was looking for it.

Masi

great.. finally found it. big thank you masi :