MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By Benelaofne Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:31 am
Hey guys,

I have a problem with my MPC Beats software and choosing my audio device ASIO4ALL in the preferences window. The last days I was figuring out how to set up a microphone and my speakers simultaneously in MPC beats using ASIO4ALL as audio device and I thought I managed to set it up correctly. As I was choosing a different speaker in the tab the whole program crashed and now I can't choose ASIO4ALL no longer without getting this error notification. As soon as I choose it a window pops up with:

"Error when trying to open audio device

Device didn't start correctly"

I already reinstalled MPC beats and ASIO but it still ain't working. The "normal" windows audio device is still working but with too much latency.

Could anyone suggest me a different audio device software making less troubles and which is easy to set up for a mic aswell or helping me fix ASIO?

Thank you in advance!

Cheers,
Bene