MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By banditbeatsofficial Wed May 10, 2023 10:43 pm
I am using MPC software with the MPC X.

Just installed the latest update (Install-MPC-v2.11-2.11.9.33-release-Windows). 5 minutes into using the firmware, it completely freezes mid-sequence. I am unable to save, exit, or do anything.

This is unusual because I've been using the MPC X and MPC Software for 3-4 years and quite honestly have never experienced a crash. Maybe I'm lucky, but I also have an extremely powerful PC.

Has anybody else experienced this at all?

Thanks,
Bandit Beats Official
By GSTizzle Fri May 12, 2023 9:37 am
banditbeatsofficial wrote:I am using MPC software with the MPC X.

Just installed the latest update (Install-MPC-v2.11-2.11.9.33-release-Windows). 5 minutes into using the firmware, it completely freezes mid-sequence. I am unable to save, exit, or do anything.

This is unusual because I've been using the MPC X and MPC Software for 3-4 years and quite honestly have never experienced a crash. Maybe I'm lucky, but I also have an extremely powerful PC.

Has anybody else experienced this at all?

Thanks,
Bandit Beats Official

I’m in same boat. The MPC appears to work fine in standalone but will crash in controller mode. AKAI support for some reason can’t tell me if it’s the software or the firmware . I get an audio device error as well so I bought a new interface to see if that helps anything.
By Avasopht Fri May 12, 2023 9:47 am
It crashed on me yesterday as well.

Luckily it was easy to recreate what I'd lost.
By GSTizzle Fri May 12, 2023 9:50 am
Avasopht wrote:It crashed on me yesterday as well.

Luckily it was easy to recreate what I'd lost.

If it crashed more than once in a short period of time then it’s going to continue. I haven’t gotten to the point of frustration yet and hopefully I don’t get to that.
By Lampdog Sun May 21, 2023 3:57 pm
This is wi-fi on Keys61. Currently on 2.11.8.

I’ll try the update, if jacced up I’ll go back to 2.11.8..