MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By 909 King Sun May 14, 2023 9:21 am
Hi I really want to use the MPC software but it doesn't ever want to open the plugins, in fact it doesn't even want to open the browser for all my plugins to chose from.

I have tried everything from double clicks to control click, option click,comand click, shift click but nothing will smoothly open the chooser to load plugins. I have a really hard time just opening the plugins GUI if I am ever able to load up plugins.

This has always been the big downside to ever going anywhere with the software side of things.

I use a Mac so if anyone has the secrets to loading and opening plugin GUI's please let me know cause I feel like Its a huge bug if not with Mac OS X then maybe my computer. I am updated. to the latest version of MPC Beats/Software (full version).

Please solve this issue with me.. its driving me crazy.
By MPC-Tutor Sun May 14, 2023 9:46 am
To chose a plugin, single click the 'Plugin' dropdown box in the Inspector.

To open the plugin itself, single click the little icon next to the dropdown (square with an upward right pointing arrow). This one can be a bit finicky as it sometimes doesn't open immediately, so you click it again and this just cancels the original click.

But ultimately I've never experienced any issues that entirely stop me from selecting and opening a plugin.

Please confirm MPC Software version, and MacOS version.
By 909 King Sun May 14, 2023 4:57 pm
Wow thanks for the reply.
I see how all those things work now and are working fine in fact but the main issue I actually experience is only when I try to add a plug-in as an insert, say like on a pad.I try clicking the rectangular field and nothing ever happens and I am also now trying to click the very tiny downwards facing arrow but still I am only successful at opening the plug-in chooser about 1 out of 10 times.

It seems that I have more success if I first double click the highlighted grey area where the plug-in loads one time, then do another double click and it will bring up the chooser %50 of the time.