MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By Dee Farm Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:03 pm
I currently have Wave Alchemy Revolution & Groundshaker, bought Boom by Air figuring it would work well but it was designed for Logic. I’m a one sequence work flow guy. My issue is, let’s say with Revolution or GS when I drag the midi file it turns it into another sequence, I understand the copy events, but it takes forever and tedious. Is there one of the newer Drum Machines like Triaz that may be more user friendly to my setup, is it a Kontakt issue or am I pretty much out of luck? Also any drum machines any of you like to work with who use one sequence with the MPC software? Thanks a lot for the help.
By Dee Farm Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:37 pm
That’s what I figured but wanted to make sure, any idea of when or if they may have a fix for this?
Maybe they don’t think it’s an issue, but most all other software doesn’t operate this way, so you’d think they would fix it. The MPC Software is
easiest for me, I don’t have time to learn Ableton
or Pro Tools. Thanks for responding so quick.
By MPC-Tutor Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:01 am
Dee Farm wrote:any idea of when or if they may have a fix for this?

They don't talk roadmaps, so no idea on what their plans are with this. If you use MIDI patterns these will load to the first unused track in the current sequence, but you'll have to first convert the MIDI file to an MPC pattern using third party apps, so it's still clunky.