MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By Highchild Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:05 am
Of all the improvements that can be done in the MPC software, this would make the most dramatic difference to me. When I play live, I'll have a single file with 10s of sequences to avoid loading times. Every time I change sequence/song, I have to double click for the notes screen, and then manually find the scale I need to play on. This can be slow and tricky, making it very inconvenient to have key changes within a song. What if we could lock a sequence to a certain scale? So that when we open it, the instruments will be already in tune and we're ready to play. We could have a scroll down menu next to the "transpose" One on the main screen. It would be an insane improvement for my live sets.
By Highchild Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:38 am
Up!
I find it crazy that there's no replies... Am I seriously the only one who wants to see this improvement? It should be a no brainer imho.