MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By Yanni Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:06 pm
Hi i bought the mpc software about 1 or 2 months ago now i purchased mpc studio 2 that comes with mpc 2 software i didn'tgetit yet in few day will be here. My first question is i don't see a mpc studio mapping in the software already intaled and then what i am a going to do with the new software i got? Thank you! You should advertise that mpc studio is the main controler for this software and the software come free with it on the software page i do t think it's fare i have an mpk mimi plus and wanted to be able to use 16 level and improve my workflow thats how i figured out about the mpc studio! I am saying also for the newbies to be aware!
By MPC-Tutor Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:27 pm
Yanni wrote: i don't see a mpc studio mapping in the software already intaled

All MPCs will map automatically to the MPC Software, no separate controller mapping required.

You should advertise that mpc studio is the main controler for this software and the software come free with it

FYI, this is not an Akai web site, so you are not talking to Akai, we are an MPC user community.

The MPC Studio 2 is not the 'main' controller for the MPC Software. All MPCs come with the MPC Software included as part of the MPC hardware purchase, be it the MPC Studio, MPC Live, MPC X, MPC Key or MPC One. This is stated in all the marketing.

BTW, you could sell your additional MPC Software license, Akai allow license transfers.