MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By DJWhudkill Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:26 pm
MPC software started acting up. After working on a project I would save and close and then get a crash report. However the files would be intact and could be opened.
Now it won’t open large projects at all! I can still open it up and work on new projects.

I’m working on a 2017 IMac 4.2 ghz 32 G of ram with a 2TB hard drive it is running Ventura 13.6.3 that was updated after I started experiencing problems hoping it might fix the issue.

What I’ve tried
1-Mac OS update
2-Audio box update
3-Minilab and Audiobox both disconnected to see if there was a conflict with either
4-Reinstalled an older version of MPC software
5-Unchecked the folders and rescanned all my plugins so none now show up
6- checked memory usage, there does seem to be a large amount cached 13-16 GB but physical memory is definitely not tapped out
7- I’ve looked for an uninstall file so that I could completely remove MPC and install into a fresh location but that doesn’t appear to be possible on a Mac

Kinda at a loss for what else to try

Plz help