MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By McDeath Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:09 pm
Hi guys!

I came back with a new problem. :hmmm:

I use Cool Edit Pro 2 (CEP2) for so long, i just cannot not use it for several things, being one of them record my voice and editing it. And thats what i did when i had to put my voice on a beat i was creating on MPC.

Well i first made a test record to hear how the vol levels of my voice were and whatnot. Then, i recorded it, edited, mixed down and load it on mpc like a sample.

All good. :-D

Then suddenly, out of nowhere, i hear my test recorded voice that i did on CEP2! :shock: :shock: wtf?? I went to see if i had CEP2 open on windows, it was not. only mpc beats was open. While i was looking for the ghost voice to remove, i could not found it, and then, BOOM, it hear again. Project was open, but not reproducing any sound at the time in any mode (that i know of).

Let me make this clear: i did not save the test record, so there is no file where mpc can be getting it from! And of course i did not sampled it, i just sample the final mixed version of my voice.

This happend for several times, during which i observed that it was kind of cicling, more or less the same time between the ghost voice (my ghost voice!) manifestation, lets us say like that.

I can't mixdown without getting it in the mix, i can't find it to remove it.... i don't know what to do. :Sigh:

May i accidentally hit a key from my laptop's keyborad and activated some repeat function without knowing? :?

Thank you guys! :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: