MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By Upeer Sat Jan 13, 2024 7:57 am
Hello to all !
I have MPC ONE and I'm using it with some external samplers and synthesizers controlled by standard 5-din MIDI cable - for example to MPC's MIDI Out I have connected Behringer TD-3 and some Korg Volca vie TD-3's MIDI thru

Now I would like to edit my projects from MPC One on PC using MPC software for Windows.

When I connect my MPC ONE to MPC software on PC, I have to change output MIDI port for each track which is controlling the external devices TD-3 and Volca.

On MPC ONE I have set the "MPC MIDI PORT", but on PC in MPC Software I have to change the output ports to "MPC One Port 1" (there is set the "MPC 0.IDI PORT" - probably the MPC MIDI PORT from MPC One, but it's disabled and external devices doesn't work)

Is there a way how to set the same port for project usage in the PC Software and MPC ONE too?
Thank you for any invetion!

By jamos Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:01 am
Hmm. I wonder why no answers. I am just now trying out the software after using the standalone instrument for our years - I think I can find some use for it, but the non-alignment of the MIDI port names is driving me bonkers.