MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By nizman Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:42 pm
Hi all, I have a pretty serious problem with exporting the audio mixdown in MPC 2 software. I have a song made with quite heavy Native Instruments VSTs (Studio Drummer, Rickenbacker Bass, Strummed Acoustic, Electric Mint) but I have a very powerful laptop with an Intel i7 8th gen processor and 32GB of RAM, in fact in song mode the song flows normally. When I export the audio mixdown to both WAV and MP3 some pieces of some instruments are cut off or completely suppressed seemingly at random points. For example, at the beginning of the song in which only the VST Studio Drummer and Rickenbacker Bass are playing the first bass notes which should be two tones long are cut off or at another point in the song crash drum hits are suppressed. What could cause this annoying problem and how can I solve it? I have an MPC One. Could this help in any way? Thanks in advance for your answers.