MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By Gruntos Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:02 am
Good Day all,
I have some Music created with MPC One and MPC 2 software and need to sync the start stop from Resolve to MPC
I have set up MPC to transmit MTC and this is working to Logic and no issues. However Davinci Resolve/Fairlight is proving a challenge.

For a start there is only LTC from Fairlight So I have a LTC to MTC converter (Source LTC) Fairlight is set up to send LTC on an audio chan and this is picked up in sourceLTC and then transmitted to MPC on the IAC Bus. Feeding the output out of MPC through Loopback works via an aggregate device but not the sync.

Now this actually works BUT the play head jumps to 18.1.0 instead of 1.1.0. SourceLTC is set to Jam Sync (freewheel doesn't work) has anyone done anything like this before?

The only other thing I can think of is to export the tracks to Logic then sync it from there.

I have tried using the MPC as a plugin to Fairlight but there are more problems trying to get all the tracks mixed.

The people on the Davinci Resolve forum have got me this far just need to complete the link.

Regards

bob