MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By matt underwood Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:46 pm
Hello everyone, I have the following problem:

i bought the komplete 14 ultimate during black friday and basically it works without any problems. BUT!!! if i use komplete kontrol or kontakt 7 in my beats then it happens that the mpc software crashes when i want to bounce my beats as a audio file or stems. has anyone here had the same experience or knows a solution for my problem?

THANK YOU!

My setup:
MacOS Sonoma 14.3, 14" MacBook Pro, M1Max, 64GB RAM, 8TB SSD.
MPC SOFTWARE - v2.13
KOMPLETE KONTROL - v3.1.1
KONTAKT 7 - v7.8.0
By ntalec Tue Feb 13, 2024 1:20 pm
Komplete 14 as well, Kontakt 7 but on Win11 and Kontakt is beyond finicky.
It's not will it crash it's when will it crash.
Just felt it was because it's VST 3 I have to do things to use it but it has become more of a headache than it's worth.
It like to also kick my audio interface out and that's on 5 different interfaces.

I have pretty much come to the conclusion I won't be going any further with Komplete and have been using it since Komplete 4. :smh:
Powered by Kontakt has a whole new meaning for me.
By matt underwood Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:40 pm
ntalec wrote:Komplete 14 as well, Kontakt 7 but on Win11 and Kontakt is beyond finicky.
It's not will it crash it's when will it crash.
Just felt it was because it's VST 3 I have to do things to use it but it has become more of a headache than it's worth.
It like to also kick my audio interface out and that's on 5 different interfaces.

I have pretty much come to the conclusion I won't be going any further with Komplete and have been using it since Komplete 4. :smh: