MPC Software & MPC Beats Forum: Bug reports, feature suggestions and discussion for the MPC Software and the free 'MPC Beats' application for Mac/PC. If you have hardware-specific questions, please post in the relevant MPC sub-forum.
By OrlandoPando Sun Mar 03, 2024 1:07 am
Hi, im new to the mpc 2 and mpc studio, i want to put two of the same snares in my drum program, i want this because on of the snares are reversed and the other is just normal, but i cant figure it out how i am supposed to do that, could somebody please help me with this? Thanks
By 83dude Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:21 am
OrlandoPando wrote:Hi, im new to the mpc 2 and mpc studio, i want to put two of the same snares in my drum program, i want this because on of the snares are reversed and the other is just normal, but i cant figure it out how i am supposed to do that, could somebody please help me with this? Thanks

You could just rename the snare you imported first (I used to add „-rev“), but it can be done in PROG EDIT non-destructively as well. Since I rarely use the software but standalone, I can‘t help you where to find that feature.
By MPC-Tutor Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:37 am
You don't need to make a duplicate copy. Just drag that one snare sample from the project panel to each pad (i.e. the same snare is assigned to both pads). On the second pad, select WAVE view (top left of screen where it says GRID WAVE LIST) and hit the '<< REV' button. You'll probably have to play with the pad 'start' point to adjust how quickly the reverse snare comes in. Make sure you've set SLICE to 'pad' before doing this.