MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Danoc Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:41 pm
Layers, Dope! Reason studios gave us some freakin goodies!!!

UMPF CLUB KIT, DOPE!!!!

DRUM SEQUENCER IS DEFINITELY GOING TO COME IN HANDY. I LOVE THIS THING!

By Danoc Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:44 pm
You told me about Hydro 3 months ago? LOL man I been had that since 2018, just never used it cause it was on my laptop and I really don't like making music on my laptop. But I am now LOL Reason Studios better figure out a way also that we can use our Re's on offline computers. That makes no sense.

kaydigi wrote:
Danoc wrote:So just now, I mean just now, I just upgraded to Hydronexius 2, one was just ok, but this dam V.2 is off the dam chain! Oooooooooooohhhhhhh WEeeee! $9.00 You can't beat that for over 4GB of sounds. It just keeps getting better and better.

:-D :smoker:

Man I told you to get it 3 months ago
By Danoc Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:48 pm
I heard that, I do all my music in Reason, arrange and mix in it. Love the SSL mixer, then I take my stereo track over to S1 and master. Deadly combo. But I will be soon making music in S1 also and mix in it being I have that SSL in the rack, this is getting exciting. I just gotta learn the way of the force LOL May Reason be with you all :lol: :lol: :-D

Dmcghee wrote:
outsida.2 wrote:I have a MPC Live and I started out making tracks in Reason way back in the day so I was pretty excited to see the rack version of Reason included in the latest update. I already had Bluecats Patchwork for other work arounds needed for the MPC software. So far so good in using the Reason Rack in the MPC software. I love being able to load up all of my old Reason sounds on my MPC as I prefer the sequencer and pads for drum programming. The only slight issue I have so far is I get the image glitch like in Big Vics video.... but only when I open the browser to look for refills and sounds. Its like it can only display a certain width of the plugin.

I haven’t tried the Bluecats Patchwork yet, I am looking forward to using the Reason Rack with the MPC X. I love creating songs in the MPC X and mixing in Reason, it might sound like a lot of work. It’s the unmatched groove and feel of the MPC X that make the outcome so much worth it. Plus the workflow I can’t get away from using hardware synths and plugins together make one happy musical family.
By CharlesRandolph Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:00 am
Danoc wrote:Have fun with that. I'll stick with Reason 11 and the Rack, ain't nothing really touching that. Cables in Reason is not a problem you can assign them by mouse or assignment without the mouse.

Blue Cat's PatchWork works as a Standalone client and it loads any VST or VSTi instrument. This is what Reason Rack should've done. How did I miss this :lol:
By Danoc Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:40 am
@Charles Reason Studios will do it in the future. Then l can load Reason stuff and VSTi. :-D.
I love the fact l can wire my stuff diferent ways. You forget l can bring up different VSTis in the rack in Reason. I use the combinator .
I can have a Roland 2080 with Omnisphere with Serum with an Analog 3 and have a new sound. :mrgreen: :-D. So buying into Blue Cat would be for no reason. I absolutely don't need it.

It would serve a person who doesn't have Reason.
By CharlesRandolph Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:45 am
Danoc wrote:@Charles Reason Studios will do it in the future. Then l can load Reason stuff and VSTi. :-D.
I love the fact l can wire my stuff diferent ways. You forget l can bring up different VSTis in the rack in Reason. I use the combinator .
I can have a Roland 2080 with Omnisphere with Serum with an Analog 3 and have a new sound. :mrgreen: :-D. So buying into that thing you posted would be for no reason. I absolutely don't need it.

I understand. But this is an alternative for those who want reason rack but don't want to install or buy reasons. It also works for those who want to open it up in stand alone and use it as an effects rig. Guitar, Vocalist, Drummer, Pianist, Turntablist, Finger Drumming, etc. Anyone who is a live player.
By EnochLight Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:03 am
Danoc wrote:Now what I don't like is my Re's are only on my lap top and they are not on my Offline computer. When I sync all what comes with it Reason Studios need to make it available for Re's to work on offline computers. I don't want to have to open up my laptop then attach my 76 midi key board just to use Scenic and the rest. That's wack. Ima have to get at Reason Studios again about that.

Why don't you authorize your offline computer once (by connecting it to the web) - and get all of your RE's on it? All it takes is to be authorized for offline use once, and you can disconnect and use them forever without Internet....

Then just use Internet auth for your other computer that has Internet access...
By Danoc Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:06 am
This why l said this at the bottom of my text, separated from my other paragraph:

"It would serve a person who doesn't have Reason."

CharlesRandolph wrote:I understand. But this is an alternative for those who want reason rack but don't want to install or buy reasons. It also works for those who want to open it up in stand alone and use it as an effects rig. Guitar, Vocalist, Drummer, Pianist, Turntablist, Finger Drumming, etc. Anyone who is a live player.
By Danoc Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:13 am
Nah l never want to connect my offline computer up not even once. Other companies have challenge and response codes so l don't have to connect to the internet.

Since l have the ignition key when l go and authorize on my laptop the Re's should be on that and l should be able to open up Re on my offline computer.

EnochLight wrote:
Danoc wrote:Now what I don't like is my Re's are only on my lap top and they are not on my Offline computer. When I sync all what comes with it Reason Studios need to make it available for Re's to work on offline computers. I don't want to have to open up my laptop then attach my 76 midi key board just to use Scenic and the rest. That's wack. Ima have to get at Reason Studios again about that.

Why don't you authorize your offline computer once (by connecting it to the web) - and get all of your RE's on it? All it takes is to be authorized for offline use once, and you can disconnect and use them forever without Internet....

Then just use Internet auth for your other computer that has Internet access...
By CharlesRandolph Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:46 am
Danoc wrote:This why l said this at the bottom of my text, separated from my other paragraph:
"It would serve a person who doesn't have Reason."

Overlooked that. :lol:

My main rigs never connects online. In fact I don't even plug USB key into it. If someone brings a hard drive or usb key. I load them in my test laptop and once it's deem safe. I transfer the files via network. I trust nothing.

I never buy anything, where it doesn't have a offline authorization. The only authorization I need is the money I paid for it.
By Danoc Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:16 am
Hey better safe than sorry.
Thats why l don't buy NI stuff. Their player don't support offline but l have it on the laptop. I bought Lunaris cause its so dope and it was made for Kontakt playet. So if an instrument only use komtakt l won't buy it.

CharlesRandolph wrote:
Overlooked that. :lol:

My main rigs never connects online. In fact I don't even plug USB key into it. If someone brings a hard drive or usb key. I load them in my test laptop and once it's deem safe. I transfer the files via network. I trust nothing.

I never buy anything, where it doesn't have a offline authorization. The only authorization I need is the money I paid for it.
By Certified Beatz Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:27 pm
So Danoc this is for you just purchase reason 11 suite. Held like I wanted to and see alot of positive reviews as far as the rack feature which I wanted in the first place.. I'll install tomorrow.. hopefully record Friday.. :P
By Certified Beatz Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:17 pm
kaydigi wrote:Maschine just got VST3 support in the latest beta, hopefully MPC gets it also at some point.

Wish maschine when 3.0 have a rack available. Also I think I'm done with the software just redundant. You never know tho rather see then do more with other daws such as cubase ..
By Danoc Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:59 am
What? Man l been had R11 Suite when it first came out. You're late asf! lol :lol: l am killing it with it. One of the things l love is in the Bar tab it goes to 128 not 64. Editing is so freakin easy. Now on the Quantizing they need to put 128, making producing complex playing easier.

Sequencer is tight like the MPC.
:nod:
Certified Beatz wrote:So Danoc this is for you just purchase reason 11 suite. Held like I wanted to and see alot of positive reviews as far as the rack feature which I wanted in the first place.. I'll install tomorrow.. hopefully record Friday.. :P