MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By jscott1364 Sat May 08, 2021 5:48 pm
I recently purchased a mpc one and installed the firmware, software, and the driver for it. I am trying to get it to work on the logic pro in controller mode and it isnt working/producing any sound.
By 83dude Sat May 08, 2021 7:34 pm
jscott1364 wrote:I recently purchased a mpc one and installed the firmware, software, and the driver for it. I am trying to get it to work on the logic pro in controller mode and it isnt working/producing any sound.

From your description it is unclear whether you loaded some programs or not. Can you see any levels shown in MPC Software or standalone? While loading it as a plugin, your DAW (i.e. Logic) handles your audio. Plugin and standalone by default load an empty session, you‘d need to load some programs there.
By jscott1364 Sun May 09, 2021 11:13 pm
MPC-Tutor wrote:Are you using the MPC as an instrument plugin in Logic? Please explain exactly how you've set things up.

I wanna try to use it as a plugin in logic and maybe use it as a midi controller as well. My options is plugging the mpc in to my computer by usb or my audiobox usb which im not sure how to how that up
By jscott1364 Sun May 09, 2021 11:15 pm
83dude wrote:
jscott1364 wrote:I recently purchased a mpc one and installed the firmware, software, and the driver for it. I am trying to get it to work on the logic pro in controller mode and it isnt working/producing any sound.

From your description it is unclear whether you loaded some programs or not. Can you see any levels shown in MPC Software or standalone? While loading it as a plugin, your DAW (i.e. Logic) handles your audio. Plugin and standalone by default load an empty session, you‘d need to load some programs there.

When i load the software and add some programs i do hear it but only if i plug my headphones in. I see levels in standalone but nothing when it is in controller mode