MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By BigSmilez Thu May 27, 2021 2:35 pm
I am on 2.9.1 on MPC Live. I purchased 2 instrument expansions: Urban Instruments & F9.
While I am able to select the expansion content from "Expansions" tab, it does not list if I am on "Content"->"Instruments" filter. Any ideas how to get all my keygroup instruments to show up here?
By Ultros Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:46 pm
MPC-Tutor wrote:I believe only the preinstalled expansions will show under the content tab

Keeeeerekt. Content only lists the contents of /media/az01-internal-sd/ and not the contents of your sd or hdd expansions. They could have done it but they're trying not to keep extra info in ram if they dont have too. Making sure the mpc is resource sippy is the one thing akai did right. Live and X users courageous enough to open their mpc can insert content to /media/az01-internal-sd/ but not recommended without a proper dd backup image incase something goes awry.