MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By EnochLight Tue May 24, 2022 6:14 pm
bmurray wrote:
I use a touch screen stylus for note editing,

Great idea. Which stylus works with the MPC touch screens? Thanks.

Any that are made for capacitive screens, really. The smaller the stylus, the better for accuracy. I keep one around because I have sausage fingers.
By NewAkaiUser Tue May 24, 2022 6:31 pm
EnochLight wrote:
Any that are made for capacitive screens, really. The smaller the stylus, the better for accuracy. I keep one around because I have sausage fingers.

I tested an active pen some time ago. It works, but the touch point is next to the place you are touching.
So using it is more annoying because you can see what is happening. With your finger you can't see it so much, you just get the feeling that the screen is working shitty.

Pen I tested, the video doesn't show the problem:
By Menco Tue May 24, 2022 7:42 pm
Lampdog wrote:
bmurray wrote:
Great idea. Which stylus works with the MPC touch screens? Thanks.

I use these on mpc and kronos. There is thin nylon mesh over the tip so it slides smoothly across the screen.

I see you buy them in bulk. Guess you use two of those pens in chopstick style to zoom in and zoom out???
By EnochLight Tue May 24, 2022 7:48 pm
NewAkaiUser wrote:
EnochLight wrote:

I tested an active pen some time ago. It works, but the touch point is next to the place you are touching.
So using it is more annoying because you can see what is happening. With your finger you can't see it so much, you just get the feeling that the screen is working shitty.

Pen I tested, the video doesn't show the problem:

Yeah that's very similar to the pen I use. I love it - makes editing so much easier.
By ANTIKLVN Tue May 24, 2022 8:16 pm
HUBA wrote:We need more reaction videos to reaction videos! And then maybe someone could make a reaction video to the reaction video about the initial reaction video.

Wait! Let me light up my joint and hold still while i take a good posture on my chair!! Can't wait to see all the golden and diamond coated content what's coming up! :smoker: :lol:
By Lampdog Wed May 25, 2022 12:32 am
Menco wrote:zoom in and zoom out???

I usually use q-links. Got alot of em.
By BostonGreen Fri Jun 03, 2022 7:35 am
As usual, I'll be holding off for a couple of weeks, wait and see if there's more or less crashes with the new update :lol:
By Rank31 Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:13 am
kday wrote:MPC 2.11

Thank you for the video. Interesting to see the new features slower.

They didn't show the probabilities function. I

So currenlty no surprises compared to Sonicstate video. No new plugins, no streaming, etc...
By kday Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:09 am
Rank31 wrote:
kday wrote:MPC 2.11

Thank you for the video. Interesting to see the new features slower.

They didn't show the probabilities function. I

So currenlty no surprises compared to Sonicstate video. No new plugins, no streaming, etc...

It's just a quick run through feature reference video of some of the things put into 2.11 There will be other things not mentioned here in this video that will be in the official release of course.
By KaoticShock Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:08 pm
kday wrote:
There will be other things not mentioned here in this video that will be in the official release of course.

:shock: :shock: :shock:
By KaoticShock Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:09 pm
BostonGreen wrote:As usual, I'll be holding off for a couple of weeks, wait and see if there's more or less crashes with the new update :lol:

Definitely get some raid for all the new bugs! :lol: :lol:
By Certified Beatz Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:54 pm
Looks ok wish there was more with audio over USB and/fixes to the standalone audio outs ti more then just a mixer I like bypassing the software into my DAW