If you read Padpusher's comments on that 'MPC Live Mini' video he did, you'll see that whatever it is he may or may not have seen, it's almost certainly not something sanctioned by Akai, nor likely an actual MPC.
1. He claims to have spotted this on a web site, not Akai's.
2. It is not branded 'Akai', but to a different company
3. He reached out to akai about it and they said they didn't know anything about it.
4. He reached out to the third party and heard nothing back
5. He won't release the name of the site because 'Just for fun'.
It seems the name 'MPC Live Mini' is just something he decided to call it. How did we get to the stage where people are wondering if the 'MPC Live Mini' might be a solution to people's issues? If it does exist it's probably some random Chinese generic thing on Alibaba that just looks a bit like an MPC.
Ultimately he is continuing to refuse to give up the URL or post any pictures, because he admits he likes the drama. Whatever it may be, based on what he's said, it's clearly not an actual MPC, and ultimately there is zero proof that it even exists.
You made some false claims about this padpusher dude and what was said in his orginal video.
He said he was in direct communication with akai and a 3rd part collaborator; so not sure how u concluded that the product was not akai sanctioned.
I understand ur angry because he has not provided any proof to support his claims.
I agreeat this point its all just hear say; but you appear to be making up things that he did not say in the video, in order to discredit his statements.
I am taking him at his word; if nothing comes out by december; then yes I will absolutley aknowledge it was all a click bait scam.
but to address the 5 points that u listed:
1. He made no mention of seeing the alleged mpc live mini on a website.
2. He made no mention of it being branded to another company.
3. He said he was in contact with Akai and a 3rd party dev; he was NOT told the product was false.
4. He said he was in direct contact with Akai & 3rd party dev re the product.
5. He made no mention of a site in the video; nor did he say this was for fun.
So If ur basing your the 5 points off what was said in the orginal video; then ur points are false, seems like u want to attack the dude out of anger because he has not provided evidence for his statements.
Not sure how u have concluded that the mpc live mini name was something that he made up; as there was nothing he said in the video that would lead to that conclusion.
Regarding a URL or pictures; why would u expect him to provide that info? anyone who has insider knowledge would be under an NDA; so its an unrealistic request to make.
I get u want proof but no need to lie on dude; time will tell and if he is lying it will be exposed in a few short months.