MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Living Bate Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:27 am
MPC Eclipse spec leaked from the FCC website:

Real-time multiple pad sequencing

Fully adjustable volume parameter control on Audio In AND Audio Out

Classic Beat Thang circuitry replication & outer shell

Thousands of Filipino & Bermudan Pre-sets

Fully adjustable power ON and OFF control

Iconic Akai customer support and updates

Multiple ‘coming soon’ features

20mb hard drive storage space

Donkey Kong & Alex Kidd built in [20mb]

By TheUnfuckwithable Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:59 am
Living Bate wrote:MPC Eclipse spec leaked from the FCC website:

Fully adjustable volume parameter control on Audio In AND Audio Out

WHAT? Are you serious? For the input AND output????

I´m sold! Man this thing is already legendary and it isn´t even released yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:
By BBB Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:38 am
So timestretching in standalone, turns out that the Elastique algorithm is only possible on Windows and Mac, and will never work in standalone since its Linux... So that would mean the Live and X are stuck with a crap algorithm, this was one of their big features and now it doesnt work?

Man that sucks
By Danoc Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:55 am
Yeah it does suck. Guess you have to do it in the sofware then bring it back to standalone and rock. Its solid in 2.0.3.

BBB wrote:So timestretching in standalone, turns out that the Elastique algorithm is only possible on Windows and Mac, and will never work in standalone since its Linux... So that would mean the Live and X are stuck with a **** algorithm, this was one of their big features and now it doesnt work?

Man that sucks
By BBB Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:07 am
Danoc wrote:Yeah it does suck. Guess you have to do it in the sofware then bring it back to standalone and rock. Its solid in 2.0.3.
Yeah but then you cant adjust the bpm in standalone, as the algorithm isnt there to properly pitch it :Sigh:
By Danoc Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:35 pm
Ill-Green wrote:Looks like the prices for the X and Live are calming down in Europe. X now for 1875 and Live for 1007 in euros.

Dammmmm if I could get one for 1,700 or 1.650 I think I would get one lol Let me see how this stand I am getting makes my Live look, if it looks dope, I won't be thinking about the X.