MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Icepulse Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:16 pm
**** wrote:I´ve heard the firmware update is on boats as we speak...

I hear they found the current sea freighters a little too small for the task, so they're strapping new shipments to old MV-8800s, and shoving them off from the docks.

:fku:
By Wormhelmet Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:04 pm
Icepulse wrote:
**** wrote:I´ve heard the firmware update is on boats as we speak...

I hear they found the current sea freighters a little too small for the task, so they're strapping new shipments to old MPC Ren's, and shoving them off from the docks.

Fixed

:smoker:
By Icepulse Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:18 pm
Wormhelmet wrote:
Icepulse wrote:I hear they found the current sea freighters a little too small for the task, so they're strapping new shipments to old MPC Ren's, and shoving them off from the docks.

Fixed

:smoker:

Aww, get your own jokes.
By jpeg Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:16 am
so it seems that midi over usb does not work; cos when i plus in the midi cable it works fine.

scrolling samples the long list it seems there are no filters or method to fast scroll to different sound types.

think the keyboard should appear in the bottom of the sample screen so you can type in the first few letters of the name and it will skip to that point in the list; also i did not see a scroll bar.
By Moho Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:09 pm
jpeg wrote:so it seems that midi over usb does not work; cos when i plus in the midi cable it works fine.

scrolling samples the long list it seems there are no filters or method to fast scroll to different sound types.

think the keyboard should appear in the bottom of the sample screen so you can type in the first few letters of the name and it will skip to that point in the list; also i did not see a scroll bar.

Only midi in via usb
The search works well for me, I always label with at least 3 tags, genre, type, instrument eg Rock, Acoustic, Snare, saves time and head scratching later.