MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By darwingrosse Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:28 pm
xmortenx wrote:Weird I get : Delete - Duplicate - Duplicate to track - Bounce to sample :hmmm: There is
no save button

You should have edit options for: Delete - Duplicate - Duplicate To Track - Bounce To Sample - Bounce To Audio Track

Under that, you should have save options: Save Current Program - Save Current Sample

[ddg]
By darwingrosse Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:41 pm
darwingrosse wrote:
xmortenx wrote:Weird I get : Delete - Duplicate - Duplicate to track - Bounce to sample :hmmm: There is
no save button

You should have edit options for: Delete - Duplicate - Duplicate To Track - Bounce To Sample - Bounce To Audio Track

Under that, you should have save options: Save Current Program - Save Current Sample

[ddg]

And if you find yourself in The Twilight Zone, save the whole ordeal as a Project, reboot and give it another try!

[ddg]
By pulsefrequenz Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:23 am
just a add on... you can also load programs out of a whole project in the browser... so if you just want to load a program from another musicproject, just open in it the browser by diving into the other project file
By xmortenx Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:34 am
I´m not on the audio page. My version is 1.05 standalone. I will try to update - I guess I have to download the beta for mac and use that to update the controller software. Hope that works :smoker:
By Moho Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:15 pm
Icepulse wrote:That's a serious alpha!! Mine says 1.84 or something like that.

Wondered why mine seemed so stable compared to others guess the answer is 2.00, control surface 1.08
Guess that extra time getting to the UK paid off :-D
Akai should release a firmware update so everybody's on at least the same :hmmm:

edited now accurate
Last edited by Moho on Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Moho Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:52 pm
Ill-Green wrote:Crazy, mine just says 2.0 and touchscreen is 1.06.

changed the above post till its in front of me maybe 2.01 might just be 2.00 still higher than 1.84
By Unreallystic Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:20 pm
xmortenx wrote:Akai, just got back to me and said I had a faulty unit that needed to be returned. Bad luck I guess :-D

What made it faulty? I have the exact same thing...my screen says
[Delete][Duplicate][Duplicate to Track][Bounce to Sample]

[Cancel]
Those are my only options, under MIDI & Keygroup. Do I need to install the software and grab a firmware update or was this actually faulty (in which case I would be PISSED). Been frustrated trying to make and save my own instruments/keygroups to no abail, can make them, but can't save them for access outside of the current project.
-Unreall