MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By badhaddit Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:17 am
I can't for the life of my find choke groups - I just want to make it so my hats stop each other as if it were in mono mode. You can do this in program edit but even if I use edit zones and select the pads it still makes the entire pad bank mono instead of the just three hats I selected... surely I am missing something?
By Cockdiesel Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:03 am
I know it's on there one of the stock drum programs has one where the hats choke the bass line, couldn't figure out how to turn it off myself. It was one of the better drum programs that came preloaded which sucks. Hopefully someone knows the solution. Wish I could offer a better one.
By pulsefrequenz Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:28 am
In program edit the mute groups are in a sub menu (i think its amp/envelope)... here you have 32 mute groups. The muting on the main page works the same, but just has 4 "outputs" and they are slightly different designed then the other mute groups
By Icepulse Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:21 pm
I joined a choke group on Reddit. We meet twice a month. Just remember your safe word!!