MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By siciliano611 Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:32 am
So I think there's a way to do this but I don't know how. I am attending a beat showcase next week and need a way to easily change between beats in a performance to showcase my work. I've used the MPC touch for a year prior to this so I know this machine pretty well but I don't know how to change between beats where maybe you have 10 beats I've made and a pad represents each one and I can easily change at the end of one to go to another....What's the easiest way to do something like this? Thx
By golddope Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:33 pm
golddope wrote:Just use Clips

Bit of an issue has been discovered with clips ,you can't leave the track that the clips are on ,for example ,say I wanna have the clips playing and I've a synth on another track ,you can't even jam on the synth ,... Leaving the track the clips are on kills the clips , unbelievable but true.
By Coz Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:40 pm
I don't know why they called it the Live? The portability and battery power are ****' useless if you can't string your tracks together in a convenient way. :Sigh: