MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Danoc Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:04 pm
You got the live because of the overlapping of the 10.1 scteen on the X? :WTF:

Its not an issue to me. Most of the time a person would have it proped up anyway.
I wouldnt let make me not get the X

Travis Bickle wrote:Am i the only one who thinks that its a major design fail that the screen overtops the unit ? Why just they cant make it like on the 5k ?? That was one of the reason why i got the Live.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/147592845 ... ed-public/
By Danoc Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:08 pm
Haahaahahaaaaa lol man you are crazy lmao

Ill-Green wrote:Its a **** **** up design that was concocted over a crack session. If they designed it over coffee, it would've been epic.
By Ill-Green Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:58 pm
Danoc wrote:Haahaahahaaaaa lol man you are crazy lmao

Ill-Green wrote:Its a **** **** up design that was concocted over a crack session. If they designed it over coffee, it would've been epic.

Just looking out for Travis, somebody gotta agree with him. Its only because I'm not interested in the X, Live cuts it for me. :mrgreen:
By Coz Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:27 am
Travis Bickle wrote:Why just they cant make it like on the 5k ??

What, like a bag of shit that self-combusts?! :lol:

The screen looks daft when it's flat but ergonomic when it's tilted.

By Danoc Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:36 am
Lol exactly. I have the Live but the X is still sexier than a mug

Coz wrote:
Travis Bickle wrote:Why just they cant make it like on the 5k ??

What, like a bag of **** that self-combusts?! :lol:

The screen looks daft when it's flat but ergonomic when it's tilted.

By coveloper Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:28 am
yeah, it's fine when it's propped up. it's only about an inch overlap when it lays flat. About the height of the wrist guard. I'm glad they didn't compromise and make the screens smaller.
By dixienarco Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:58 am
Did they make the X`s oled screens larger and the main screen glare-free in the end? The screen on my Live is a reflection magnet, though not as bad as the Op-1 thankfully.