MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By zangetsu01 Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:53 pm
Fanu wrote:Image

It honestly took me 10 mins to figure out how to upload and link an image here from outside Facebook, Wordpress, etc., so please enjoy this picture of me and my Live in the middle of a session where we're working on – to use a parlance of our times – "a heater".

It's not loading.. :smoker:
By Fanu Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:56 pm
zangetsu01 wrote:

It honestly took me 10 mins to figure out how to upload and link an image here from outside Facebook, Wordpress, etc., so please enjoy this picture of me and my Live in the middle of a session where we're working on – to use a parlance of our times – "a heater".

It's not loading.. :smoker:

Ah! Probably cuz I suck! Tried to link from Google Drive. Ha!
Last edited by Fanu on Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Danoc Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:31 pm
Yeah nothing there, If you need to upload a pic, use http://www.Imagehousing.com

and pick "Image for forum" copy and paste it here and bammmmmmm You're good to go! I was waiting for you man to show a Pic LOL

By Danoc Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:59 pm
HURRY UP AND MAKE THE DAM VID MAN WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR A NEW HOLIDAY? LOL :lol: Get it done mang!

Ill-Green wrote:Dope thread haha! :smoker: :mrgreen:

Dudes are hauling heat in the studio. I'm cooking up a vid myself. Small film type ****, just need time off :vomit:
By Danoc Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:01 pm
There you go mang, you look happy as two rickets in New York in 90 degree weather! LOL Hahahaha Heck yeah man, that's a pic! How the hell you get PHAT Ventures on that man?

Fanu wrote:

Thx 4 da TIP!
By Fanu Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:05 pm
Danoc wrote:There you go mang, you look happy as two rickets in New York in 90 degree weather! LOL Hahahaha Heck yeah man, that's a pic! How the hell you get PHAT Ventures on that man?

Fanu wrote:

Thx 4 da TIP!

Haha glad you like.
PhatVentures is a label I'm kicking off. One release of mine out so far…just wrapped up the second one.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/helsi ... 1182969595

Hip hop all the way baby!