MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By CharlesRandolph Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:26 pm
Hello operator, please patch me over to the Italian Restaurant, someone left all their spaghetti plugged into my music equipment. :lol:

The Ladies are making Beats for that new Trap Album titled "WIRE TAPPED".

Danoc wrote:W. T. F. !!!! :WTF: Dam . love the look but whooowe! To much wires and gear for me. How do you remember all that?

MPCx right there though

deathstarchris wrote:Comin' from the modular world.

By Danoc Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:25 pm
You did that to me on purpose didn't you? :lol: l'm freakin having an eye orgasm right now. That is insane

It's a scary beautiful situation. There's enough spaghetti there to feed all of Italy lol. It's a nice set but looks complicated as f**k! Then you turned on the Atari tv.

YOU ARE BANNED FROM THIS SITE FOREVER!!! LOL :lol:

I love that blue, lma try to get that color scheme. The X just blends in so well. :smoker:

deathstarchris wrote:Oh, sorry, here is a little wider shot. :-D

Last edited by Danoc on Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Danoc Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:30 pm
Green now lets be real the Death Star control room isn't anywhere on that level. It will make George Lucas go DAMN! LOL

Ill-Green wrote:
Thats huge! Definitely looks like the Death Star control room!
By Danoc Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:48 pm
Lmao lol now that's just plain disrespectful lol
I swear l think l could figure out the operators switch board before his lol

CharlesRandolph wrote:The Ladies are making Beats for that new Trap Album titled "WIRE TAPPED".

[/quote]
By CharlesRandolph Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:46 pm
deathstarchris wrote:I took it on my recent vacation, that is where I had the idea of the cable snake. Obviously a few less modules. I would suggest the Aperture Filter from WMD, it's the business running the whole mix thru or just the drums. I custom modded mine with a 'bypass' switch so I can go wet or dry 'quick'!

The cable snake really streamlined your wire connection.
By Danoc Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:23 pm
Just got the new Tascam DR-05 for $78 off ebay. Brand new. I needed a field recorder and was going to get the Zoom but l love Tascam products. This has features the Tascam doesn't. Its a nice suze and built better than the Zoom in its price range. Zoom has that is $179 l had that once before.

This thing is the truth l was shocked. It records on the level of the $179 Zoom. I dud some snaps with my fingers and its crystal clear. You can set 3 modes for this to cut to take out background noise. I am going to have fun recording things and putting it in my music. I can't do the bring my MPC Live out with a mic and record. This is small and light weight. I will show some samples soon.
Every producer should have a field recorder if you're serious about get authentic special efx and sounds.

By ralphyartis' Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:46 pm
Danoc wrote:Just got the new Tascam DR-05 for $78 off ebay. Brand new. I needed a field recorder and was going to get the Zoom but l love Tascam products. This has features the Tascam doesn't. Its a nice suze and built better than the Zoom in its price range. Zoom has that is $179 l had that once before.

This thing is the truth l was shocked. It records on the level of the $179 Zoom. I dud some snaps with my fingers and its crystal clear. You can set 3 modes for this to cut to take out background noise. I am going to have fun recording things and putting it in my music. I can't do the bring my MPC Live out with a mic and record. This is small and light weight. I will show some samples soon.
Every producer should have a field recorder if you're serious about get authentic special efx and sounds.

This is cool Danoc, I've been wanting to do something like this or atleast bring some things in to the studio bedroom to create some of my own unique drum sounds, but also I've been thinking about creating key group programs out of random stuff. I just need to get started.
By Danoc Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:11 pm
Yes sir. I just ordered the same one but its the Version 2. Its dope. Yes you can sound design and make sounds no one has. I do sound design for my drums. Its pure fun.

ralphyartis' wrote:
This is cool Danoc, I've been wanting to do something like this or atleast bring some things in to the studio bedroom to create some of my own unique drum sounds, but also I've been thinking about creating key group programs out of random stuff. I just need to get started.