MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By pablow6554 Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:04 pm
Im really Frustrated i tryed everything days in days out im about to sell it because i dont understand how the developer make something to simple so complicated not even people are willing to help the simple problem im having is that the mixer with the insert and send were you put the freaking effect are in a new window separated from the channel mixer were it suppose to go CAN SOME ONE HELP.?????
By Danoc Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:08 pm
You need to be in the pad mixer, see I am not in front of mines to exactly tell you. In a new window? I don't believe it's a new window just a separately column. There's nothing wrong.

Also you have to be patient, either people don't know or they can't answer you right now.
You should also down load the manual from this site.

pablow6554 wrote:Im really Frustrated i tryed everything days in days out im about to sell it because i dont understand how the developer make something to simple so complicated not even people are willing to help the simple problem im having is that the mixer with the insert and send were you put the freaking effect are in a new window separated from the channel mixer were it suppose to go CAN SOME ONE HELP.?????
By Danoc Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:49 pm
pablow6554 wrote:do you see how in the picture the send are in the channel mixer the other one its a separate window or column. im trying to put it back in like this one http://www.imagehousing.com/image/music/1323520 look below the tracks.now look at this one this is how i dont want it http://www.imagehousing.com/image/music/1323521

Yeah I see, how in the hell did you get it separated like that? Take the mouse and the left corner and drag it to the empty space and see if it will snap in place. Or end that session and reopen that session or a new session. and don't mess with the freakin corners man LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :smoker:
By MPC-Tutor Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:54 pm
Hit the 'close' button on the separate track window or hide it via 'View > Show Mixer Window'. The first image you posted is just the 'channel mixer' screen: 'View > Mode > Channel Mixer'. If you can't see the channels properly at the bottom of the screen, just drag the height upwards.
By Danoc Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:56 pm
Dam you beat me to it lol
MPC-Tutor wrote:Hit the 'close' button on the separate track window or hide it via 'View > Show Mixer Window'. The first image you posted is just the 'channel mixer' screen: 'View > Mode > Channel Mixer'. If you can't see the channels properly at the bottom of the screen, just drag the height upwards.
By Danoc Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:25 pm
Yeah, some dude was complaining that Akai need to make it so it can split screen that's dope. Thanks.

MPC-Tutor wrote:
Danoc wrote:Yeah I see, how in the hell did you get it separated like that?

'View > Show Mixer Window' - lets you drag the mixer to a second display for separate full screen mixing.