By MPC-Tutor Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:34 am
14th Feb 2019: Now Updated for MPC Firmware 2.4 with new Mother Ducker & AIR FX tutorials!
Learn how to sample, sequence and produce your own beats and songs with Akai’s new standalone touchscreen MPCs; the MPC X and MPC Live!
The ‘MPC X and MPC Live Bible’ is the complete guide to the new MPCs, packed with practical, 'hands-on' beat making projects that teach you everything from core beginner's concepts all the way up to advanced power-user techniques!
- Build your own multitrack sequences using classic MPC swing, note repeat and 16 levels
- Learn how to layer drums and create your own unique sounds with the built in effects, filters and LFOs
- Create melodic leads and rhythms from your own multisampled ‘keygroup’ instruments
- Construct your own dynamic drum kits using round robins (‘cycle kits’)
- Create unique beats with the MPC’s classic chopping functions
- Build and mix down entire songs with vocals, scratching and effects automation
- Utilise warping, sequenced chops and patched phrase loops
- Make your own standalone MPC ‘synth’
Plus many, many more pro tips, tricks and shortcuts! The ‘MPC X and MPC Live Bible’ is without doubt the most complete and essential resource for all MPC Live and MPC X owners - available to download instantly after purchase!
https://www.mpc-samples.com/product.php ... ive-bible/