MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By BostonGreen Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:09 pm
Cate wrote:Bought it yesterday, already six chapters in and finding it very helpful. Decided to spend the rest of my summer wisely as 'education' time, following the course and mastering the One.

Very good work- thank you.

Read it back to back the first week I got my One, even resisted the temptation to just dive in and play with the machine, well worth it.
By MPC-Tutor Mon Jan 02, 2023 12:05 pm
Wiredo wrote:would it show why macs cant see the keys 61 in audio / midi setup, or daws cant see the 61?, mainstage cant see it,

The MPC Bible is focused on standalone workflow, so a computer related issue like that is not something I cover in it.

But yes, your MPC Key 61 should appear in your DAW as an available MIDI and audio device. if you need help using your MPC as an interface or MIDI device with a DAW, please start a separate topic in the relevant forum.
By Nameless Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:10 pm
I was asking around online about discount codes for MPC Bible and instead was receiving pdfs of it. I deleted them because I feel it is wrong to not support such hard work and effort. However, I am pretty broke right now so I wanted to ask about sales or Discount codes here (please no "sharing" your copy).
By Planemo Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:39 am
Nameless wrote:I was asking around online about discount codes for MPC Bible and instead was receiving pdfs of it. I deleted them because I feel it is wrong to not support such hard work and effort. However, I am pretty broke right now so I wanted to ask about sales or Discount codes here (please no "sharing" your copy).

I admire your stance, rare in these interwebz days of everyone wanting someones hard work for free.

I know the bible is a bit pricey but relative to the amount of effort thats been put into it IMO. It's also kinda indispensable and I just viewed it as a necessary 'accessory', much like the Desksaver I bought. The real kicker is that I have tried to get the Bible printed (in colour) and spiral bound as it would be much easier for me to use, but the best price I have managed to get so far is £60 :shock:
By Nameless Mon Apr 03, 2023 5:30 pm
Planemo wrote:
Nameless wrote:I was asking around online about discount codes for MPC Bible and instead was receiving pdfs of it. I deleted them because I feel it is wrong to not support such hard work and effort. However, I am pretty broke right now so I wanted to ask about sales or Discount codes here (please no "sharing" your copy).

I admire your stance, rare in these interwebz days of everyone wanting someones hard work for free.

I know the bible is a bit pricey but relative to the amount of effort thats been put into it IMO. It's also kinda indispensable and I just viewed it as a necessary 'accessory', much like the Desksaver I bought. The real kicker is that I have tried to get the Bible printed (in colour) and spiral bound as it would be much easier for me to use, but the best price I have managed to get so far is £60 :shock:

I ended up just buying it that night after I posted. It is very much worth more than what is being asked for it.
I have Revision 17 but I'm not sure how to check for when a new revision is released.
By Nameless Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:52 pm
MPC-Tutor wrote:Regarding updates (to any of my products) I announce a new release via newsletter and social media etc, I'll also be implementing a new file bank feature soon which will show on whether or not a newer version is available.

Thanks. That's great. Also, amazing job.
By B-Wise Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:12 am
I wish there was more space between the first 3 icons on the top of the Sample Edit window or at move the Delete icon over to the right. That extra space is the evil red ninja letting us know it's done on purpose & :fku: deal with!