By MPC-Tutor Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:34 am
Learn how to sample, sequence and produce your own beats and songs with Akai’s new standalone touchscreen MPCs; the MPC One, the MPC X and MPC Live!
The ‘MPC Bible’ is the complete guide to the new MPCs, packed with practical, 'hands-on' beat making projects that teach you everything from core beginner's concepts all the way up to advanced power-user techniques!
- Build your own multitrack sequences using classic MPC swing, note repeat and 16 levels
- Learn how to layer drums and create your own unique sounds with the built in effects, filters and LFOs
- Create melodic leads and rhythms from your own multisampled ‘keygroup’ instruments
- Construct your own dynamic drum kits using round robins (‘cycle kits’)
- Create unique beats with the MPC’s classic chopping functions
- Build and mix down entire songs with vocals, scratching and effects automation
- Utilise warping, sequenced chops and patched phrase loops
- Make your own standalone MPC ‘synth’
Plus many, many more pro tips, tricks and shortcuts! The ‘MPC Bible’ is without doubt the most complete and essential resource for all MPC Live, MPC One and MPC X owners - available to download instantly after purchase!