MPC X, MPC Live & MPC One Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II & MPC One Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By BerserkerKing Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:26 am
Just wanted to say thanks for this awesome resource. I'm only just barely into it, and I'm a slow learner so it's definitely slow going, however I can already tell this is going to be so valuable in the long run. Only thing that'd make it better is a video series of the same instruction; I'd pay additional for that in a heartbeat!
By hyperbolist Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:11 pm
I really appreciate the one-giant-tutorial feel of your book. This has been a great experience so far. Thank you for putting this together.

As a software engineer I encounter a lot of hands-on tutorials which aim to walk you through all of the steps required to do a thing, and this reads as one of the greatest of the genre. Your work is superior, I think, because the aim isn't merely to get an end-result as with the software tutorials I see, but rather to generate understanding in the reader. Other technical writers should take note.
By MPC-Tutor Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:11 pm
hyperbolist wrote:I really appreciate the one-giant-tutorial feel of your book. This has been a great experience so far. Thank you for putting this together.

As a software engineer I encounter a lot of hands-on tutorials which aim to walk you through all of the steps required to do a thing, and this reads as one of the greatest of the genre. Your work is superior, I think, because the aim isn't merely to get an end-result as with the software tutorials I see, but rather to generate understanding in the reader. Other technical writers should take note.

Wow, thank you!