MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By Smackdee Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:58 pm
Danoc wrote:Awwh you coping out you would if just droped your ish. We dont agree on a whole lotta stuff bring it!
Cause GS aint shyt!

This was fun knocking you upside the head.
:nod:
Smackdee wrote:Lmao no he's not joking!!!!
Damn son you wrote a hole rap, well I can't rap>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
But you can't either!!!!
And that track was still sounds RnB-ish like a throwback Blackstreet song ft insert rapper/you here...
Do you really want me to do this to you, we can let it go and agree to disagree just keep my name out yo mouth that's all I'm asking!!! But if you insist l will....

And why must you keep bringing up GS, I represent myself...

No in all seriousness you think that track was really dope? What happened to the sample you found lol maybe you should try again!!!!!
By Smackdee Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:03 pm
Elmar Jestro wrote:Off topic: Google search "studio pictures":

On topic: a battle needs 2 tracks... :popcorn:

Yeah he went in with the Photoshop and the whole 9 lol and smh

Will upload as soon as I get home from work......
By Cockdiesel Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:43 pm
You old school as **** danoc. I was waiting for biz Markie to come in on the chorus or something lol. track sounded good in my car system man. Might not be my style but I'd say it was pretty solid. Like to see what dude does.
By Danoc Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:47 pm
The sample was there in lofi :WTF:

Smackdee wrote:
This was fun knocking you upside the head.
:nod:
Smackdee wrote:Lmao no he's not joking!!!!
Damn son you wrote a hole rap, well I can't rap>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
But you can't either!!!!
And that track was still sounds RnB-ish like a throwback Blackstreet song ft insert rapper/you here...
Do you really want me to do this to you, we can let it go and agree to disagree just keep my name out yo mouth that's all I'm asking!!! But if you insist l will....

And why must you keep bringing up GS, I represent myself...
No in all seriousness you think that track was really dope? What happened to the sample you found lol maybe you should try again!!!!!
By Danoc Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:49 pm
lol that's boombap baby. I don't do that trap stuff. I had fun doing it.

Cockdiesel wrote:You old school as **** danoc. I was waiting for biz Markie to come in on the chorus or something lol. track sounded good in my car system man. Might not be my style but I'd say it was pretty solid. Like to see what dude does.
By Smackdee Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:53 pm
Danoc wrote:lol that's boombap baby. I don't do that trap stuff. I had fun doing it.

Cockdiesel wrote:You old school as **** danoc. I was waiting for biz Markie to come in on the chorus or something lol. track sounded good in my car system man. Might not be my style but I'd say it was pretty solid. Like to see what dude does.

Did you just call that boombap :?:
By Cockdiesel Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:04 pm
The beat wasn't boombap, but that's some old New York rapping to me. (I'm not a New Yorker ) lol.
not sure how what "genre" I'd call the beat but on my car speakers the mix sounded pretty good, vocals at a decent level too. My shit would be clipping like a mfer and sound like swam pass flipping a track that quick.
By Danoc Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:41 am
Cockdiesel wrote:The beat wasn't boombap, but that's some old New York rapping to me. (I'm not a New Yorker ) lol.
not sure how what "genre" I'd call the beat but on my car speakers the mix sounded pretty good, vocals at a decent level too. My **** would be clipping like a mfer and sound like swam pass flipping a track that quick.

Man thats boombap lol 2 step boom bap. I took the same put a filter on it and l played all those instruments with my drums. yeah l mixed it a lil bit didnt go deep as if l was working with an artist. Yo thats the first time l used the recording in the live with a cheap ass Samson mic l was shocked :shock: dam converters is good to go on the lkve and X. But l mix on Reasons SSL. I wanma mix i S1v3 but that cpu thing gotta get right.

Lmao
:lol: :lol: :lol:
"My **** would be clipping like a mfer and sound like swam pass flipping a track that quick."
By LANY Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:02 am
Danoc wrote:You should pencil skip back to GS dude.

LANY wrote:
Jesus this is so terrible lol

is this a joke?

Seriously, the song was trash dude. I havent heard anything from you that would warrant your arrogance lol just another old head that thinks he made it
By Danoc Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:26 am
You sound stupid! You're an attetion whore! You're sitting here worried about what lm doing makes no sense dude :WTF:

LANY wrote:
Seriously, the song was trash dude. I havent heard anything from you that would warrant your arrogance lol just another old head that thinks he made it
By Danoc Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:32 am
Smackdee wrote:https://soundcloud.com/user-264494571/back-chop

:vomit: :Sigh: :WTF:
And this suppose to be a NOC killer? Dude are you serious? Drums are weak, no intro, monotonous , no switch ups, just one 3 minute long amatuer loop. And l was suppose to say you won? This is your best?

....... :hmmm: