MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By zangetsu01 Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:02 am
Danoc wrote:Thats great. Your mic go in hot. How is the clarity of the sonics when you listen to your vocals in the X?

It's great but I always start to add vst's to it right after first few recordings..
By Danoc Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:46 am
Dope! What vsts do you use on the vocals?

I use Spaces QL Eastwest , its dope on vocals. Fabfilter Pro R whew Hot! Oracle by sound spot and Reason RV7000Mkll convolution reverb. I have 480L, H3000, M6000 and PCM 90 algorithm refills that l use for vocals. Sounds freakin amazon.

zangetsu01 wrote:
It's great but I always start to add vst's to it right after first few recordings..
By zangetsu01 Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:56 am
Danoc wrote:Dope! What vsts do you use on the vocals?

I use Spaces QL Eastwest , its dope on vocals. Fabfilter Pro R whew Hot! Oracle by sound spot and Reason RV7000Mkll convolution reverb. I have 480L, H3000, M6000 and PCM 90 algorithm refills that l use for vocals. Sounds freakin amazon.

Normaly I would start of with a gate but I'm getting clean vocals lately.. Softube Tube Tec CL compressor, Fabfilter Pro Q to cut of the lower frequencys, SSL Chanel, VEQ4, SPL DeEsser and URS Saturation. For reverb I use Rverb or Breverb2.
By Danoc Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:06 am
Oh yeah all my vocals get the SSL treatment and Fab Pro Q also.
I had Breveb 1 back in the day it was nice.
You got some nice stuff
zangetsu01 wrote:
Danoc wrote:Dope! What vsts do you use on the vocals?

Normaly I would start of with a gate but I'm getting clean vocals lately.. Softube Tube Tec CL compressor, Fabfilter Pro Q to cut of the lower frequencys, SSL Chanel, VEQ4, SPL DeEsser and URS Saturation. For reverb I use Rverb or Breverb2.