MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By cvsequencer Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:44 pm
Hi,
My Mpc X run in controller mode on Mac OS X 10.11.6
All works perfect, communication with MPC 2.0 software, as an audio interface etc
But don´t appear on mac as a Drive and can´t access to Mpc internal drive to do nothing
Can help me please?

Thanks in advance,

Jordi
By zangetsu01 Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:58 pm
At the moment it's not possible to acces the main internal drive from the PC/Mac.
Use an usb drive to copy files over to the internal drive.

But the best would be to leave the internal drive alone and add a SSD inside the unit.
By cvsequencer Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:13 pm
Many thanks for your answer, but sorry....I don´t understand. I saw tutorial videos from akai about transfering process and appear MPC drive on Mac desktop....
By TheUnfuckwithable Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:34 pm
cvsequencer wrote:I saw tutorial videos from akai

Maybe they were just misleading. They like to do these sort of things over at Nukai...
By kaydigi Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:22 pm
cvsequencer wrote:Many thanks for your answer, but sorry....I don´t understand. I saw tutorial videos from akai about transfering process and appear MPC drive on Mac desktop....

Smoke and mirrors, the only way you would find out you couldn’t do it is until you bought it. They did that with a lot of the features.