MPC X, MPC Live, MPC One & MPC Key 61 Forum: Support and discussion for the MPC X, MPC Live, MPC Live II, MPC One & MPC Key 61; Akai's current generation of standalone MPCs.
By reggiochis Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:28 am
It is totally not OK with me and I'm sure not with everyone else that shelled out the Moo-la for either the Live or MPC X (FLAGSHIP), that the Pitch-Bend functionally is so jacked up outta the box in STAND-ALONE mode. Pitch-Bend is a HOT commodity when you get in the zone for it. You reach for it and it totally FLOP. I think both the Live & MPC X do not deserve to be treated this way AKAI. Now come on and fix the FIRMWARE or whatever WARE to get this very Essential feature FULLY-FUNCTIONAL. The MPC 5000 has pitch-bend and it functions well. Please don't continue to HALF-STEP on this one. Please get it updated with the "QUICKNESS" because I really don't want to return mine for a refund before 30 days is up and hop on the NI Maschine band wagon, but I will because it has already been a dreadful drag through the mud from the 5000, Renaissance, Touch, and now all the way to these almost masterpieces. Pitch-Bend is a must out of the box Akai. How dare you? I'm just saying with Great Expectancy. I know y'all can make it happen.
By Danoc Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:03 am
Lmao this is why we need to stay patient. Gotta give them time.

reggiochis wrote:AKAI made my day.

Pitch-bend is in the house....Yessss...

Well done AKAI. I knew y'all had this.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for the update.
By reggiochis Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:19 am
Been quite patient.

It's been quite some time.

Pitch-bend is one of them things you expect out of the blocks.

Coincidentally, I had a small chat today with someone there at AKAI about this feature and they struck back with the whole update.

I'm Just glad they stop playing...lol

It's all good. Good work indeed.
By Danoc Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:22 am
True.
How are you using the pitch bend.?

reggiochis wrote:Been quite patient.

It's been quite some time.

Pitch-bend is one of them things you expect out of the blocks.

Coincidentally, I had a small chat today with someone there at AKAI about this feature and they struck back with the whole update.

I'm Just glad they stop playing...lol

It's all good. Good work indeed.